Need to grow your leads and drive more traffic to your gardening supply or horticulture business?
Haven’t found a writer that can do that yet? Look no further.
I’m KC Carr, a gardening freelance writer for hire. I write to help your business grow through content that is:
- Easy to read
- Trust building
My content is search engine focused and helps your present and future customers develop a long lasting relationship with your company.
I have plenty of experience in:
- The agriculture field – I have over 5 years professional experience managing and maintaining organic gardens, crop fields, and livestock pastures
- Sustainable conservation – I have an Environmental Studies Degree
Interested? Visit my Hire Me Page for more information.
I am also a millennial, who has two pups, a sassy sheep, and a wonderful partner on a maple tree rich piece of property in rural Vermont. I have expert knowledge, interest, and personal experience in:
- Book Publishing
- Natural and Holistic Living
- Anddd – oddly – the music industry
Why Hire Me?
My background was one of the main reasons why I went into this field. I have first hand experience that allows me to connect with your clients and customers in the following ways:
- Empathize and understand their struggles
- Anticipate their needs
- Speak to a community in a way they can relate to
- Do all of the above in a way that ranks well with google
And, most importantly, I am still gardening to this day. Constantly exploring, learning, and discovering in this field, keeping abreast of new methods to be a better writer.
Some Fun Facts About Me:
- I’m like Pooh Bear in that there can never be enough honey to eat which is probably why I enjoy bee keeping.
- When I’m not writing, mountain biking is my go to form of adventure.
- I love writing children’s books – working on my next one in my free time!